Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Two New Stores Open in Dallas...




Charles and I picked a blustery, rainy day to visit friends who have opened new stores at Victory Park near the American Airlines Center Downtown. Jon Tutolo with partner John Bassignani’s new home accessories store Haven is a sanctuary of hip and beautiful things. They call it interior therapy, and I agree. An added treat was running into Evans Caglage, who photographed us over the years as staffer for fashion for the Dallas Morning News (yes, yikes! I was nervous taking a picture of the master himself, shown on the right with Jon). My fave item? Why, those Razorback piggy banks in shimmering colors of red, silver, white and gold. But I will leave it to my Arkansas friends to decorate their digs with hogs....I'm a Texas girl now.

No comments: