Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Whistler Farmer's Market












Every Sunday Morning in the Upper Village of Whistler, there is the most incredible Farmer's Market. I was soooo sorry that our buying was limited to non-perishables, since the fruits and veggies were amazing. The Farmer's Market rule is that nothing can be sold that is not home grown or home made. That being said, check out a few winners in the "I can pack this in my suitcase" category: Maison Cote, which has a deep selection of spices and herbal mixes (we snagged bags of the herbes de Provence, a family favorite); The Whistler Board & Block Company (my family said no, no, no but I said yes, yes, yes, on the greatest maple cutting board); and flavored nuts from Dvorak (garlic almonds, Canadian maple almonds, honey roasted cashews & citrus almonds) -- all sampled by our family and even brought back for our staff.

No comments: